Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Talk about "Heartless"

I can't help but put my feelings out there, along with everyone else's, about the incident at the VMAs on Suday. When one of my coworkers told me one day that he read an interview with Kanye West, and that when asked "What is your biggest regret in life?", Kanye responded with "...not being able to see myself perform live", I wasn't too surprised; I've always really known that Kanye West was arrogant. However, his antics on Sunday just took him to a new level. I mean, what gives you the right to humiliate a young girl like that in front of millions of people. I could only imagine the lashing Kanye would give someone if they even dared to take a moment like that away from him. I just found the whole really sad and classless. Kanye, what you need is a very large piece of humble pie.



1 comment:

  1. What a sight that would be. I would love to see Kanye embarassed like that. His reaction would be priceless.

    ReplyDelete