Thursday, April 1, 2010

Portfolio

Links to my published works at emYOU! the magazine:

Be Proud, Eagle Nation
Game coverage of the EMU women's basketball team vs. Kent State (Feb. 7, 2010)
Game coverage of the EMU men's basketball team vs. Ohio (Feb. 7, 2010)
Breaking the Stereotypes: Greek Life at EMU
Review of John Mayer's latest album, Battle Studies
'Best of emYOU' winners (vegetarian, street to party on)
No thanks, I don't eat meat...
Review of Mayday Parade's latest album, Anywhere But Here

Here is a link to a video I filmed and edited:

"One Step at a Time"

Here are copies of my resume and cover letter:


Please feel free to read through my blog which discusses the topics of digital and citizen journalism and the future of newspapers and print media.


No comments:

Post a Comment